K'NEX Education Intro To Structures Bridges Set
Make learning more enjoyable! Learn about the art and science of infrastructures during play time. K'NEX Education's Intro to Structures Bridges Set allows you and your children to create a variety of shapes and models of bridges.
- 207 parts, including special panels, to build 13 different key bridge types, one at a time
- Accommodates 2-3 students working in a team and appropriate for elementary classrooms in grades 3 through 5
- STEM Concepts: bridge types, compression, tension, load, force, stress, cantilever construction, suspension technology and more
- Packaged in a reusable plastic storage tray with a snap-on lid for quick clean-up and easy storage
- Building with K'NEX puts children on a path towards a fundamental understanding of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- K'NEX Education sets come with lesson plans and experiment guides written by educators that feature hands-on, inquiry-based projects.
- All teacher guides and experiment guides are aligned to national standards, including ITEEA, NSES, NCTM, NGSS and Common Core.
- K'NEX Education sets let students build replicas of real-world machines to gain an understanding of the principles that make them work.
- Education Introduction to Bridges 78640
- Education Intro to Structures Bridges Teachers Guide UK 78640
- Education Intro to Structures Bridges Teachers Guide 78640]
- (German, French, Dutch versions also available. Please contact us for more details.)
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.