K'NEX Education Intro To Simple Machines Wheels, Axles, & Inclined Planes Set
Integrate fun and entertainment while enriching your child's learning capabilities with the K'NEX Education Intro to Simple Machines: Wheels, Axles, and Inclined Planes Set!
- Includes 221 colorful parts to make seven different replicas of real world simple machines
- Accommodates 2-3 students working as a team and appropriate for elementary classrooms in grades 3 through 5
- STEM Concepts: making work easier, mechanical advantage, wedges, screws, energy transfer, mechanical systems and more
- Packaged in a reusable plastic storage tray with a snap-on lid for quick clean-up and easy storage
- Building with K'NEX puts children on a path towards a fundamental understanding of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- K'NEX Education sets come with lesson plans and experiment guides written by educators that feature hands-on, inquiry-based projects.
- All teacher guides and experiment guides are aligned to national standards, including ITEEA, NSES, NCTM, NGSS and Common Core.
- K'NEX Education sets let students build replicas of real-world machines to gain an understanding of the principles that make them work.
- Education Introduction to Wheels Axles and Inclined Planes 78620
- Education Intro to Wheels and Axles and Inclined Planes Teachers Guide UK 78620
- Education Intro to Wheels and Axles and Inclined Planes Teachers Guide 78620
- (German, French, Dutch versions also available. Please contact us for more details.)